Saturday, March 22, 2008

Crossing Over

I'm a hypocrite. I finally after many long years of resisting the evilness, I today did something that I once said I would never do.

I bought an iPod. A 4 Gig Nano Silver to be exact.

I know. I know. I'm a sheep. Baaaaa.

There are a couple of reasons that I gave in. First, I've been wanting something to listen to while at the gym. Having a decent mp3 player seemed like a good idea.
Second, the guys at work keep mentioning that they use theirs for listening to podcasts. That was something that I never considered when thinking about an iPod before. And finally, since I'm already using iTunes to manage and buy music, they sucked me in.

4 comments:

Joseph Cerra said...

Did you post that from your iBook?

JJM said...

I could only wish!

Oh wait ... I mean ...

NEVER!

Anonymous said...

Bwa-ha-ha! The evil Apple empire will get you! Ask Scott how many iPods he owns and you'll crap yourself.

Anonymous said...

Your hypocritical ways make me sick...In a warm and fuzzy, better-gadget-than-you kind of way.

Welcome to the evil genius empire.

-J