Friday, May 16, 2008

Ace!

Today is Taylor's Birthday. The little dude is now 3 years old. How odd to think that three years ago I was able to sleep all night. Honestly though it sure doesn't feel like it was that long.

We are having a big party for Tay tomorrow. I'm sure I'll see some of you there.

Now as to the title of this post.

I made a Hole In One today after lunch on our 3 hole frisbee golf course at work. Lucky for me Chris, who I throw with on breaks, was walking out of the building towards the hole I was throwing at when I made it. There were also three guys on the basketball course that saw it. It was awesome.

*Wow bunch of typos. Guess I was excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the kid's birthday!

Now, on a Denied board note, neither Steve, nor I can post. Or look at profiles. Or find where to send private messages. I figured this would be the best place to find you...