Monday, June 16, 2008

Cardinals game

On Saturday, J and I went to St. Louis for a Cardinals game. We dropped the kids off at the in-laws and headed to the ballgame. My father-in-law bbq'd lunch for us before the game so that we didn't go broke eating at the ballgame. (We still ended up having nacho's but that's beside the point).

It was a wonderful treat to spend a few hours doing 'adult' things and not having to chase children. Don't get me wrong, I love my children, but it was nice to spend time with J. We did seem to notice all of the children and babies while we were there but realized that we didn't have to do anything with them, but watch the parents chase them. It was wonderful.

The game was wonderful and we had seats that were in the shade the whole time, it was an awesome day. And when the game was over and we went home, we arrived to Taylor yelling "Mommy, Daddy", so it was nice to be missed and be back with my family.

No comments: