Monday, June 25, 2007

A Case of the Mondays

Yes, yes indeed.

For those of you who don't read the comments here is some of the oh so great feed back I got on Friday's post. Comments are in italics; my responses are in bold.


  • Joseph Cerra said...
    Your blog should be about how cool my blog is.
    Joe's blog really is great. If you aren't reading it, you should.

  • Star said...
    I think you should write about how cool your Mom is.
    My Mom is cool. Even if we did grow up on burnt popcorn and brownies.

  • Jason said...
    I'd like to know everything. If you could tailor your discussion to that end...that would be greeeeaaat.
    42


Which brings me back to having a case of the Mondays. If you haven't seen Office Space you are required to before the next class or I'm failing your slacking behind.

Peter Gibbons is my hero. Sorry Ferris.

No comments: